Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

bakemonotoyz.ro

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Thar Ya Guys Go, 10.000 HOURS IN MSPAINT

The Different Mechanist
post Sep 28 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #1

Steambou

Group: Members+
Member No.: 2.447

Thar ya guys go. Primul AMV facut de mine

Dau copypasta la descrierea de pe Org, cuz i'm lazy si n-am chef s-o mai scriu odata:

"Well, this is it. My very first AMV. I've never done any editing in my life before and right now I can't shoop whoop even if you kill me... Unfortunately I was forced to use Photoshop a couple of times and I'm sure that the results would've been better if I had some experience under my belt. Also, I had to learn Premiere from scratch for this one and trust me - it was an experiment in frustration. Just a simple example: I found out that in order to get rid of the interlacing in the final render I had to disable "frame blend" from the clips (at least that was the case in my situation).Unfortunately Premiere enables this by default for each and every clip you place in the timeline and by the time I discovered this, the clips I laid were well over 200... I had to remove it from each, manually.
I worked on the clip for about 5 days, with anything from 8 to 12 hours of editing each day. Hell, i spent an entire day to find a decent program to capture videogame footage and to edit it into the clip. No matter what they say, FRAPS blows when compared to Growler Guncam. This nifty program does an INFINITELY better job and you have tons of options and possibilities, at lower processing requirements. Also, the trial version allows full program functionality (which is far greater than any version of FRAPS) and lais no watermarks on the image, so I didn't have to spend cash on it to get the job done.
Finally, having no experience in encoding as well as editing, I had to spend an entire day to experiment with various encoders and codecs. I finally decided on h264, since I got the best compression and quality. Just as an example - with XVid, at the best possible quality settings I got a file of approximately 180 MB. With h264 on the other hand I got a 38 MB file with far superior quality (almost as good as the uncompressed version)"

Njoy.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies

Rezo The Red Priest
post Sep 28 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #2

Grand Cardinal

Group: Members+
Member No.: 1.746

Intotdeauna apreciez un AMV bun :lol: al tau cu siguranta este bun; tinde chiar catre exceptional dar ii lipseste acel "ceva"; don't ask what it is ca nu stiu... am doar fler sa vad daca exista sau nu :P
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
The Different Mechanist   Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 02:58 PM
Love-chan   RE: Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 03:41 PM
Shinigami Kid   RE: Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 03:46 PM
spyderverr   RE: Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 03:57 PM
The Different Mechanist   RE: Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 04:08 PM
Xristina   RE: Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 04:10 PM
The Different Mechanist   RE: Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 04:24 PM
dmf   RE: Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 04:40 PM
zeri   RE: Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 04:42 PM
Trickster   RE: Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 05:15 PM
Rezo The Red Priest   RE: Thar Ya Guys Go   Sep 28 2007, 07:55 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:36 PM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |