Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

bakemonotoyz.ro

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> It Was Him., First story in english,18+ vampire

darkbombonik
post Oct 6 2009, 07:53 PM
Post #1

Darkbombonik

Group: Members+
Member No.: 3.924

Story name: It was Him.
Total chapters:unknown
Genre:Drama,Romance,Comedy,Smut,Supernatural 18+

First chapter:All began here...

The cold night was aproching fast and I couldn't walk more.My feet hurt,my chest hurts and for some reason my tears are falling down on my cheek.Tonight is the beggining of winter and I know I need to find shelter soon or I'll freeze to death.The wind started to blow and I can see the first snow flakes that are touching the ground wich are melting slowly.Thre's no one around me and I can tell that I'm lost,but i must keep on walking to find somewhere to stay for tonight.I guess that a storm will be here soon.Although my hands are frozen my chest feels hot ..I think of him.That might be the reason,but why? he betrayed me,he lied to me..I can't trust him anymore.I can't go back.I've arrived to an unknown place, surrounded only by trees..I can hear the wolves from far away but i must go on.I can't be scared of such things,the darkness is so dense that i bearly see in front of me.The storm is here.I can't feel my legs,but soon i realise that i fell on the snow.I can't go up,my body feels weak.. It's geting colder outside,but I hear some footsteps.It's my imagination? Am I dreaming or what's going on.. Soon the sound of footsteps stops around me.
"Well,*smile* what we have here.It's a human girl and i bet she's lost.*grin* "
"Are we alowed to touch her?Shouldn't we wait for Boss or we can have some fun?*evil smile*"
I can hear them but very low..and then I sense a warm hand touching my neck and then...
"Don't touch her! She's mine.. I've been waiting her for a very long time.*gentle smile*
Baka! Hiting the head of those two. I always say don't touch what's mine but you never learn His gentle voice was becoming furious.Now go home and prepare dinner! He looked pissed.
"Boss! You're here.. um:we're truly sorry. The are bowing for apologise.Then they fly away.

"Boss,I think she's waking up.Come and look."
When I opened my eyes I see three guys staring at me and beside that I have a huge headache.All i remember is that I was in the snow and I heard two people talking but can't remember what..
"I wake up sudently". Kyaaa!! Who are y-you? "I'm really scared." What have you done to me,where am I? "I pull the hand of one of the guys."Answer me!
He looked scred. "Hey,calm dowm.You're safe in here."
This guy is pretty tall,he has long blonde hair and he's dressed in a long dark coat.The other guy is more thin and he kinda looks like a small girl,altough he is cute.He has brow hair and dark eyes.He sits on a chair right in front of me.But I see something in common about them.They have something that looks like a tatoo on their necks,is that a symbol? Are they part of an organisation or maybe they are Yakuza?!"
"Stay away from me! My heart was beating really fast.. "You didn't answer my questions.I'm still waiting." I was angry because i didn't got the answer.
"Sheesh,you have quite temper,little girl.We found you in the forest,you were almost frozen so we brought you to our home."
The small guy sudently appears. "Nee,Onee-chan! What's you name? " He puts a big smile on his face as if he's really happy to see me.
"I can't remember.. what's wrong with me?The only thing I remember is a gentle hand touching me when I was in the snow..that's all I can remember for now." I'm starting to cry so loudly as if it wasn't nobody in the room beside me..
"Hey..don't cry." When I look at his face he seems to be panicking. "You will remember,don't worry.Look,my name is Tanabe-kun."
"And my name is Toshi." I can see that his eyes are sparkinling. "Tanabe is my older brother." An he smiles at me again,that calmed me down a bit.
"Nice to meet you,..but who is the other guy?"
He comes closer,from here he seem to be a handsome guy,he really surprised me when he tooked my hand.
"I'm your master,Shino" He kisses my hand gently like I was a princess and he was my prince.I started to blush,I could feel that my cheeks are burning up."
"Don't be so full of yourself".I said to him on an cold tone.
"This guy looks like a prince from a farytale,he has dark hair and it seems that he's the boss around here.I wonder what kind of guy he is."
I can see that he has a evil smile on his face."Then, I'll give you a name:Sumire.You should lay down and rest for now.I'll take you to your room now."
My heart starts to pump again,I feel that my legs are loosing theri strenght."Put me down! I can walk by myself,you didn't hear me you.." I start to struggle so that I can realise myself from him,but I can't.
Yet,he whispered to me gently."I'll eat you if you don't stay still." And then he puts a smile.I couldn't resist his smile and obiently I embraced him like a little girl that needs protection.

Second chapter:My new life

It's been a while since I know them, they saved me back then so I must gratefull.Altough we go to the same school were are in different districts because the school is devided in two:Sun class-includes me and the rest like me.However there is the Moon class-them where are handsome guys and beautiful girls.Also the two classes bearly see each other,the Sun class only comes to greet the Moon class.I don't understand the meaning of this,but soon I'll find out the reason and the secrets that are behind the Moon class and especialy about Shino-san.
I am the class representative along with my classmate Ken-kun.We must protect the people from theother class,because every morning our class is making such a fuss over the other class.Every day is the same.
"People,stay still..please stay behind the line.They will be here soon,so calm down." I said with a loud voice so that they can hear me.
"Ken-kun,you're here early." I smiled at him gently.
"Hey,wait behind the line or i'll beat you all!" He looked angry at them so they could calm down.
The girls came closer to Ken surrounding him."Hey,Ken-kun why are you so cold?Why do you do this.." I saw that the girls were pulling him aside and then I got this feeling,my heart starts to beat really fast.
"Let me go already,dam it.. Sumire you go first,I'll catch up with you." He said to me so that only me I can hear him.
"Are you sure? " I asked him,I was worried about him.
"Yeah,you just go!"
I'm heading to the gates and open them.The Moon class appear and all of them are glowing like always.The crowd starts to yell and soon they cross the line.
"It's the same every morning,so noisy.." said Tanabe from behing the group.
The crowd started to call them."Kyaaa!Shino-sama! Aoi-san!Toshi-kun! You look handsome this morning,please let us carry your bags."
"Back off people " I yell to them. "Good morning Moon class and Shino-kun." I smiled at him so that he's only one who can see me.
"Morning,Sumire-chan .This must be hard for you every day." Shino was smiling at me from far behind.
"No,not at all..hehe I'm fine."
"Take care". He said it on a gentle tone.
I can see that Ken is pissed,I wonder why..did I do something wrong?
"Come with me now". He said on an cold tone,he looked angry but i coulnd't figured it out why.
He grabs my arm and pull me after him.We get behind the school,I can see that Ken is nervous and that he looks around.
"Now what? I'm starting to get nervous. Why did you bring me here?"
"I want to know what's between you and Shino.What was that smile back then?" he said more calmly to me.
"Um..we are just good friends.He saved my life and I'm gratefull to him,nothing more."
"Are you sure you that's all?" He gets closer to me,from here I can see his face cleary,i've never been so close to him..
My heart starts to pound fast,I'm getting nervous. "Uhmm..yeah I'm sure." Now his even more close than before and I start to shake so I support myself on the back of the wall.
"I'm asking you again.Are you sure?" he whispers to me,I can sense his breath in my ear,he was breathing slowly.
Again my heart was pounding fast and I feel like my knees are loosing strenght.
Sudently he licks my ear gently,I feel that my cheeks are geting hot. "W-what are y-you doing?" I loose my strenght and I fell on the ground.
"Nothing,this is just a warning." He smiles at me with a smirk on his face. "We must go back to class.Come on,i'll help you." then he lays his hand to help me get up,but I couldn't..
"Baka.." I hit his head and I run away,I knew that I must run as fast as I can..
"Ouch..dam girl,I won't let you have her Shino!" He was angry so he hits the wall with his hand.
What was that?..why did he do it.. I hate you Ken-kun! I yelled that time because I couldn't understand why he did such thing,he was jelous?

*Later in the classroom*

"Sumire-chan,the chairman is calling for you.You must go." My classmate call me even though I was daydreaming,I still could hear her.
"Thank you,Yume-chan."
I knock at the office door."May I come in?"
"Sure,Sumire-chan!Come in." he hugs me tightly as if he didn't saw me in a long time."Chairman,you pervert old man!" I punch him in the face but not to hurt him,just because I don't like hugs.
"Sumire-chan,don't be so cold...when will you call me uncle?" he said to me with his puppies eyes.
"Never!You old man..tell me, did you want to meet me?"
"O,yeah..we still have to wait fot someone else to arrive."
The doors opened and I see him. "Huf,huff..What is it chairm..Sumire?!! What are you doing here?"
"I ask the same thing.." I said to him while my heart was beating really fast because I remembered what happened a while ago.
"I called you two here because i have a favor to ask.You are the representative of the Sun class.It must be the two of you who can take care of this problem."
"So..?what's the problem?" We asked in the same time.
"Well,it seems that a person has been bitten by a vampire last night and C.T.W.**[Comittet of the Two Worlds] asked me to find who was and make a report about it.Hehe,don't look so surprised you two..it seems like the legend is true:Vampires do exist in this world.Sorry I didn't tell you earlier,but up until now the balance between the Two Worlds has been equal but for some reason the vampire attacks are getting more serious and I need your help."
I was shicked,I couldn'f find my words."W-what are you saying you old man?!They are vampires out there..how can it be true..it's a joke,must be a joke." I start trembling and i felt like someone was taking my ground under my feet."All I know about vampires are stories from books,legends and now I find out that all that is TRUE?!" Afterwards,I ran away,I needed to be alone for a while..
"Sumire!! Now what?" Ken called me,I could hear him from the hallway but I didn't answer him.
"Ken-kun you two must be very vigilent tonight and from now on..The vampire might be out here on the school ground.You must protect Sumire-chan and the rest of the students.Go!"
*door closing* "O my..I hope those two will be okay."

Astept pareri,sper sa fie cat mai multe..urmeaza si alte capitole.
P.S. povestea este proprie,totusi este insipirata din Vampire Knight[cine a citit macar manga,va observa ca exista anumite elemente ce se asemeana] .Oricum povestea este schimbata ..sper sa va placa.Sayonara!

P.S. 2 :am corectat,multumesc de parerea si din cate stiu eu[de pe alte forumuri FanFiction inseamna sa scrii tu ceva propriu da in care sa apara personaje din manga/anime:numele,intamplari etc..] asta este o regula pe un alt forum..deci nu este copiata sau ceva de genul asta.. oricum voi continua sa scriu! :huh:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
darkbombonik   It Was Him.   Oct 6 2009, 07:53 PM
Shimao-chan   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 7 2009, 12:03 AM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 7 2009, 04:38 PM
Mogadorian   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 8 2009, 01:29 AM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 8 2009, 07:53 PM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 9 2009, 02:59 PM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 12 2009, 05:25 PM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 14 2009, 04:19 PM
animer9   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 14 2009, 04:34 PM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 18 2009, 11:34 AM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 27 2009, 11:43 AM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Oct 30 2009, 06:34 PM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Nov 1 2009, 03:55 PM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Nov 4 2009, 01:17 PM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Nov 12 2009, 01:23 PM
darkbombonik   RE: It Was Him.   Nov 19 2009, 12:21 PM
PicataDinLuna   RE: It Was Him.   Jan 3 2010, 09:03 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 11:38 PM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |