Asta e primul meu fan-fict shi chiar vreau sa va stiu paririle. O sa-l scriu in engleza. S-ar putea sa fie greseli de exprimare va anunt de pe acuma.

Chapter 1
Well, my name is Amy Ray. I used to be a normal teenager since that day. It was one year ago. A cold winter morning exactly like this, maybe colder. I woke up late and hurryed up to the bathroom where... blink.gif
"What the hell was that? I've just saw someone staring at me from the mirror. That's imposible. Calm down Amy. It was only your imagination." I said to myself and got off the bathroom.
"Bye, mom! Today I'm going to be late again."
"Goodbye, darling!"
I waited for the bus to arrive about 20 minutes. I knew I'll be lectured by the theacher but I didn't care, the only thing I could focused on the man in the mirror. Finally I got in the bus. It seemed more croweded then ever. I heard to people talking:
"Do you think she's going to understand it?"
"No, she's the type of person who doesn't belive in magic eighter in religion. How could she belive she's a godess of death, a fallen angel?"
"I don't know. I only hope she's going to get it right and when she will understand and be able to control her powers she won't kill people for what they are, seeking revange."
"She will revange her father when she wil hear the story, lets hope she isn't mercyless."
I had a puzzled look I couldn't understand what they were talking about, but I wanted to know more, even if I couldn't belive that there is magic. I got off the bus and run to school.
"Miss Amy J. Ray, you're late. Well being your first time i'll forgive u. But you should know that the principle wants to see you."
What happeneded? He never knew I even existed and now wants to see me. Strange. I slowly opened the door.
"Miss Ray?"
"Yes, sir."
"This to boys want to talk to you."
I looked around and I saw two guys. The first one had blond hair and blue eyes, with a warm look, the perfect guy for all the girls:handsome and probably kind, inteligent and tallented. The other one hab black hair, dark grey eyes and a deep and hatred look. The bad boy type.
"Miss Amy we want to speak with you about something a bit strage. Shall we find another place to talk? asked the first one.
"I guess I have to say yes."
"Yeah, kid!" the second answered.
"Don't call me kid, I'm probably as older as you."
"Forgive him and let as introduce ourselves."
"Ok." I said on a cold tone.
"My name is Elliot Robertsonand this is Ren Amito."
"I'm Amy Ray."

Amy Ray:
user posted image

Elliot Robertson:
user posted image

Ren Amito: