Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New Around Here
Anime-Club Forum > Forum > Membri noi
RazzyBoyRo
Hey all, saw this awesome place and simply decided that i have to be a part of it.

Well first off, my name is Razvan but everyone can call me Blaze,if you couldn't tell by my name i`m romanian, living around in Timisoara.First question, i`m guessing English is a requirement here on the forum?

What i like? well anime's of course, started out young around 8 i think, watching on the german channel, RTL2 i think it was...it hosted plenty of anime's that got me hooked like Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, Pokemon, Sailor Moon...you know, the classics.

Recently i've only seen Attack on Titan and mainly keeping track of One Piece...somehow watching anime can be boring if you don't really have peeps around you to watch with or share stuff >.<. Hopefully this place will change that.

Other than anime i`m regular jogger and started working out recently because...well you know, free time...i have to fill it up somehow.College and part time job isn't taking enough of that xD.

I guess that's it, i hope this place is...hmm...somewhat lively happy.gif''', didn't notice that many new member posts.
helya
Hey @RazzyBoyRo , nice to meet you. Welcome hope you'll have fun and make a lot of new friends here on anime-club. Fave fun
Aiden
Why do you all speak like this? xD
Welcome to the forums, I'm new too.
fogoticus
QUOTE(Aiden @ Apr 18 2014, 02:43 PM)
Why do you all speak like this? xD
Welcome to the forums, I'm new too.

Well, make a new topic, introduce yourself properly. It's a fad to speak in english I suppose. I just love it. Ever since 15 years ago I started speaking in English and I can't get enough of it. My accent has gotten better as well, which is just waht I wanted. Welcome btw
elpreda
Actually we're only supposed to use Romanian, dar la cati suntem pe-aici n-ar mai conta nici daca am lua-o pe rusa. And since you can't really watch anime without understanding English you can safely assume everyone knows it here.
Oh and welcome. Don't let the lack of posts put you off, there's still plenty of lurkers here.
Garden Girl
Nu esti roman ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Anime Power Forums (Based on Invision Power Board 1.3) © 2005 Anime-Club.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.