Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

bakemonotoyz.ro

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Collecting Behaviour Research. Romanian Collectors, PhD Thesis UAIC Iasi - UGR Granada

jonathan.guiza
post Sep 19 2011, 12:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10.670

Dear Romanian Collectors:

I’m a PhD student from the University of Granada in Spain, and I’m making and exchange program in the University Alexandru Ioan Cuza in Iasi Romania. The subject of my thesis is the collecting behavior.

For the researching of my thesis I’ve choose the market of figures and articles with the representations of popular culture (designer toys, action figures, skateboards, sneakers, snowboards etc.), if you are a collector, doesn’t matter how large or expensive your collection is, I really need your help, because to get a representative sample I’ve choose the Romanian market because is not so large and is in developing, and it would be so interesting know the habits of the collectors from here.

I really appreciate your help answer me an anonymous survey, and I hope that you want to participate in the first scientific research in this collecting market. When you finish answering the survey, you can send it to me and save it with the document name that you choose. Also if you know another collector and you can make me the favor of send the survey I’ll thank you.
Thank you for your consideration and time.

Please send me your answers to jcguiza46@gmail.com

If you want to see the conclutions, you can also send me your mail and when I’ll finish my Thesis I’ll send you a copy.

Here you got the link to the survey at Google Docs

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YuqVBPf...g/edit?hl=en_US

Jonathan Carlos Guiza Pastrana
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Animal
post Sep 19 2011, 05:54 PM
Post #2

Veteran

Group: Members+
Member No.: 404

That is a preatty intresting subject. Good luck Johnatan with your thesis and data collection, I hope you will get the information you require ^_^

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:45 AM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |