Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

bakemonotoyz.ro

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Death Note : Another Note

Ryuu
post Aug 27 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.010

QUOTE("Wikipedia")
A novel adaption of the series has been written by Ishin Nishio, called Death Note: Another Note.[5][6] It serves as a prequel to the manga series, with Mello narrating the story of L's first encounter with Naomi Misora during the Los Angeles "BB Serial Murder Case" mentioned in volume 2 of the manga. Beside Naomi's character, the novel focuses on how L works. Insight was given into Watari's orphanage and how the whole system of geniuses such as L, Mello and Near were put to work. Viz will be releasing the novel in English in February 2008 [7]

Ce credeti? Personal abia astept.

Btw, am mai gasit ceva... desi autenticitatea nu pote fi dovedita...

Beyond Birthday’s third homicide was an experiment. He’d attempted to remove the person’s internal organs without damaging them, but they had died of internal hemorrhaging anyway, as he’d expected, and that was the end of that. He’d taken great lengths to prevent his victim from moving, too, using both physical restraints and a medicine that made them unconscious. Once suitably immobile, he had meticulously torn off the skin of their left arm. Leaving the tool he’d just used in the wound, he had then hit it repeatedly, intending to kill them, but it had ultimately led to nothing more than heavy internal bleeding. He was disappointed to watch his experiment end in failure. Even after the arm swelled with enough blood to turn it an angry purplish-red, the victim did not die. They had had a series of strange convulsions, which he might have found perfect under other conditions, but which, this time, caught him off-guard. As the arm filled with blood, the victim’s life began to fade. He’d expected this from previous trials, but this time he found the experience to be...sweeter, somehow. Naturally, Beyond Birthday considered the importance of such a murder to be relatively low, but the experiment itself, whether a failure or a success, was extremely entertaining. Afterwards, Beyond Birthday carefully removed the knife from his victim’s shoulder and—well. Well, well, well

Such speeches will stop, such stories will cease to be told, such meticulous notes will no longer be taken; not one sentence contains even a single iota of reason, up to the very last line. I am sick of this wild goose chase; to throw the matter down and finish it is the best I can do. Beyond Birthday’s wild farces are reminiscent of Holden Caulfield, and if they are so alike, then following and cross-examining his erratic thought patterns is not my intention (I, in my position within the government, remember pushing myself beyond my own abilities in an attempt to keep track his delusions). I have kept meticulous notes on this chain of serial murders he’s committed, but reciting them in this way should by no means raise their value. This report is not a novel. I do not like the fact that it has temporarily taken on such a form. There is no excuse for putting this case into such stereotypical, common words, but perhaps by bringing the matter to the public’s attention, I will be able to create a fresh start.

The result of the confrontation between L, this era’s great detective, and this Kira, a homicidal maniac he’d been hunting, is that the common people are forced to read these notes. Kira had prepared the metaphorical guillotine in order to spread his fantastic ideas across the globe, but it was a mere madman’s ideology; he set himself up as the god of his own little game, but he was a only fool who wasted his time chasing after his own childish beliefs. He ruled through terrorism and nothing more—or perhaps his desire was to be the god of a corrupt society, one filled with false accusations and betrayal. Such is probably the difference between gods of death and gods themselves, this negative intent, although it is something I don’t plan to think about often.

How in the world can Kira be good?

L will always be the most important thing in my life.

L.

L was too talented to die like that. His death was unreasonable; it came too damn fast! He solved over 3,500 difficult cases, and there are three times the amount of people packing the prisons today than there would be without him. He was a private investigator, and even though he never showed his face, his influence alone was great enough to inspire the world’s organizations to move forward together—I think that only someone who can match such an immaculate reputation should be able to inherit such a title. I also think I know who that person should be. Something happened, and I am unable to succeed him. Instead I shall leave behind this report in full, and let his real successor take the title.

This legend of L, then, is my final will and testament. It is a dying message aimed at the world at large, and which does not belong to me. Near, arrogant brat that he is, will probably find these notes before anyone else has a chance to; I only hope he doesn’t burn them upon discovery, or destroy them some other way. Actually, destroying them might be best; he didn’t know L like I did, and I don’t want to shatter whatever idealized image he might have created of him. There’s a possibility that this may fall into that demon Kira's hands instead, but I don’t mind. This is for you, you homicidal maniac: you let that abominable death god carry you on its back from beginning to end, and you used nothing but some nonsensical notebook to kill in an attempt to keep your hands clean of your own victims’ blood. You do not deserve to kiss L's feet, and are nothing more than dirt so unclean he wouldn’t even bother dirtying a tatami mat by laying it over you.

I am one of only a handful of people who has met L in person. He told me three of his achievement stories during our times together, but I have no intention of sharing those memories with you. Instead I’ll tell you the middle story, the one that relates to me; the story of Beyond Birthday. I refuse to beat around the bush here; if I do not relate the tale of the Los Angeles Beyond Birthday serial murder cases in full, how can anyone glean any information from them? I was brought up in Wammy’s House and stayed there until I was fifteen years old; L wasn’t. It had a profound influence on my ability to adapt to situations as needed. It doesn’t matter if there were ten or more casualties in this case or if it took over a million dollars to solve; L, in addition to three or four other people, gave his life in the pursuit of justice, and his sacrifice was honorable. More details concerning L are brought forward later—though perhaps they concern me as well, and perhaps Kira too; regardless, what happened in that watershed and what happened during the Los Angeles BB serial murder cases is monumental.

Because...

Because that is the first time L identifies himself as Ryuuzaki.

I have no interest in the specifics of how Beyond Birthday committed his crimes. Such gruesome details, then, will be omitted. Instead I will go back and tell the complete story of his first and second murders, since they are what drew L's interest early on, and enticed him to embark on what would become the greatest case of his time. I’m only a third party in this; neither Near, arrogant as he is, nor Kira, crazy as he is, will be able to tell I wrote this unless I leave my signature as the narrator, the navigator, and the storyteller at the end of these opening remarks—although conversely, for anyone but those two people, such anonymity might actually be a good thing. I am, then, the one who died in vain, the best dresser of this pointless death, Mihael Keehl. I call myself Mello now, and am generally identified as such, but that’s already an old story.

My memories are vivid, but they’re filled with nightmares.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Muza chan
post Aug 27 2007, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Strange kind of woman
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2.189

Se incearca largirea universului Death Note, la aceasta adaugandu-se si noul film. Ideea e interesanta, depinde acum de cat de bine va fi scrisa si mai ales daca va aduce informatii care sa fie la nivelul seriei. Loc de dezvoltare exista, pentru ca L a rezolvat multe cazuri. Ar putea face o serie politista numai cu asta.

Prefer sa privesc cu neincredere si sa ma surprinda placut, decat sa ma entuziasmez si sa dau cu cartea de pereti. Ce ma fac daca e in format electronic? :lol: M-as bucura daca ar iesi ceva bun.
+Quote Post

anaxor
post Aug 27 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #3

forever dreamer

Group: Members+
Member No.: 3.503

Eu am Another Note de ceva timp (format electronic, bineinteles :D si in spaniola). N-am avut timp sa citesc tot, dar cat am frunzarit, mi s-a parut interesant. E bine scrisa si imi place scena de la final (nu spun mai multe). :lol:
+Quote Post

Muza chan
post Aug 27 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #4

Strange kind of woman
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2.189

You lucky! :lol: Din pacate... trebuie sa astept engleza.

Un link cu traducerea spaniola (daca o fi asta... :P ):
http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=Another+Note
+Quote Post

anaxor
post Aug 27 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #5

forever dreamer

S-ar putea sa fie asta. Nu stiu sigur, eu am gasit-o pe eMule. Oricum, daca sunt mai multi doritori ma pot ocupa de traducere (nu-i chiar asa de mult), dar totul dupa 24 septembrie. Mai amintiti-mi.
+Quote Post

Shinju
post Aug 27 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #6

pearl of anime-club...
Group Icon

Group: Mod Sempai
Member No.: 2.541

eu vreau, desi spaniola nu mi-e chiar necunoscuta, dar prefer totusi engleza. mersi mult!
+Quote Post

Animal
post Aug 27 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #7

Veteran

Member No.: 404

Vorbing de largirea universului Death Note ma intreb cata lume care a vazut/citit death note a vazut si pilotul ? ^_^ Mi sa parut draguta ideea pilotului dar in acelasi timp si prea copilaroasa.Ma bucur ca au scos "feature"-urile din pilot ale death note-ului.I mean come on "Death eraser" ? :D 4th grade ownage.
+Quote Post

anaxor
post Sep 30 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #8

forever dreamer

Another Note = tradus si redactat.
Doritorii sa dea navala! :D

Este exact textul pe care l-ai gasit si tu, Muza, deci nu e cartea, ci rezumatul (dar pastreaza cele mai importante si amuzante dialoguri). M-am distrat mult traducand si sunt momente in care am stat cu sufletul la gura, asa ca sper sa va placa si voua. Totusi, textul in spaniola a avut si cateva greseli pe care m-am chinuit sa le corectez si cred ca a iesit destul de bine. Daca gasiti cumva greseli, va rog sa-mi spuneti, ca sa le corectez.
+Quote Post

dmf
post Sep 30 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #9

High Class Member

Member No.: 4.576

doritorii sa dea navala unde? :P ... un link de download ceva exista? :)
+Quote Post

anaxor
post Sep 30 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #10

forever dreamer

Da, ai dreptate. :lol: Dati navala cu un PM in care sa-mi dati o adresa de mail la care sa va trimit textul.
+Quote Post

the_death_goodies
post Feb 7 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #11

Incepator

Group: Members
Member No.: 8.233

Nush d c nu pot trim PM . Nu pot lasa adresa si pe forum? Chiar vreau another note. Adresa de e-mail este the_death_goodies@yahoo.com. :)
+Quote Post

Clayton_Plainsboro
post Aug 8 2011, 03:40 PM
Post #12

Incepator

Member No.: 10.618

Eh...sper ca topicul asta nu e prea subrezit de la lipsa de activitate.

Oricum, acum 1 an am avut ocazia sa imprumut cartea si sa citesc in sfarsit Another Note.
Desigur ca eram psyched si abia asteptam sa o citesc,desi era logic ca Nisio Isin( Get it? Palindrome...) nu se va putea compara cu Tsugumi Ohba, si ca acest prequel va fi mai slab decat Death Note pe care il iubim.

Cu toate astea, speram ca povestea sa fie macar una decenta si pentru primele pagini am avut impresia ca va fi...pana cand Nisio Isin a anuntat numele victimelor.
Unele nu mi s-au parut prea stupide dar, ei bine...unul dintre nume e Backyard Bottomslash.

Acum, m-as astepta la un astfel de nume in One piece sau alta poveste asemanatoare, dar aici era vorba de Death Note....Wake up Nisio Isin!!!

Totusi, printre lacrimi am continuat sa citesc povestea...in fond, cat de rau putea sa devina?

Ei bine, chiar nu a devenit foarte rea, pe alocuri fiind chiar antrenanta.

Cateva chestii m-au deranjat rau insa.

De exemplu, unele descrieri ale personajelor erau un pic "out of character", sau ce m-a enervat cel mai mult a fost ca finalul povestii contine un "plot twist" iar problema cu povestile bazate pe asa ceva e ca, daca persoana care citeste isi da seama de plot twist cu mult inainte ca acesta sa aiba loc, pentru acel cititor povestea e ruinata.

Poate ca e si vina mea ca eu nu doar citesc povesti cu detectivi, ci ma si pun in pielea detectivilor incercand sa rezolv cazul sau poate ca e vina lui Nisio Isin, dar mi-am dat seama de "introsatura" si...ca sa vezi...povestea a inceput sa fie enervanta.

Poate ca experienta mea nu pare prea incurajatoare, dar sa nu uitam ca Ohba a permis ca acest Another Note sa fie considerat prequel, asa ca nu va veti pierde timpul citind pentru a afla mai multe despre L si Naomi Misora.

Totusi, daca vreti sa fiti suprinsi, incercati sa nu ganditi pe parcursul povestii...sau cititi povestea foarte obositi, stresati, dupa ce ati urmarit 2 ore de emisiuni TV romanesti...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:03 AM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |