Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

MaNGAshop.ro

18 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Anime noi!! (2005,2006)

naruto2004
post Jan 14 2004, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members+
Member No.: 49

Gokusen

Gokusen is short for the Japanese "gokudou no sensei," which means basically "mob teacher." An appropriate name, since the main character, Yamaguchi Kumiko (or Yankumi as her students "affectionately" call her), is involved with the mob, and is one of two new female teachers at a school filled with hoodlums!
Of course, Yankumi doesn't want her new students to know that, so she pretends to be a ditzy new teacher in front of them and in front of her fellow teachers. Speaking of her fellow teachers, they are lead by some crazy guy who is 100% terrified of them, making sure the new teachers wear gym clothes so the students can't look up their skirts and running shoes so they can outrun the students in life-threatening situations. Of course, his suggestions aren't really off the mark, he's just a little bit crazy about it, going so far as to wear a hard hat. Although he -does- drive a yellow VW bug, which makes a large ratio of VW bugs in this season's new anime... (They're all just imitators of Comet-san, though!)

Anyway, Yankumi really cares about her students even if they treat her like crap, and when one of the expelled third-year students comes back to cause trouble, she only lets him get away with it long enough that she can take care of him without her students knowing what's going on. One of her students catches on to her act, though, and a confrontation can't be too far away...

Gokusen has ugly designs, but it's not a bad story. There have been a manga and drama series before this, so the story has spawned a lot of fans in Japan already, but Yankumi is just a likeable main character. She even gets all dreamy-eyed over some guy that comes over tells her to do her best (and beats up the mob people making fun of her afterwards). The ending sequence also gets full points for being awesome, although the OP is pretty lacking. The ED song is good but the drawings are just great once you've seen a little of the series. ^_^

Personal nu cred cred ca voi mai vedea vreodata ceva ca GTO dar sper ca acest anime sa aiba macar un sfert din farmecul lui Onizuka.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

LArSON
post Jan 15 2004, 07:53 AM
Post #2

High Class Member

Member No.: 26

Cine subtitrează Gokusen? Eu n-am auzit de el!
+Quote Post

naruto2004
post Jan 15 2004, 09:49 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

sincer nu stiu cine`l va suba probabil Anbu , keep sau kraze.
deocamdata din celelalte noi serii au si aparut cite un episod doua.

Yumeria - funsub Anime Junkies

Yumeria... it's like, a land of dreams (yume). Woo. Monenenene!
So the story is about this guy named Mikuri Tomokazu, who on his 16th birthday dreams about this strange world with a girl flying and fighting against an evil sphere thing, and then wakes up to find said girl lying naked in his bed. Ara, and Nanase, the mother-figure woman that he's staying with (since his parents are sadly but conveniently dead), sees her! Of course, the girl says nothing but variations of the word "mone", and her and Nanase instantly take to "conversing" and excluding Tomokazu, everything is good. Except he's gonna be late for school.

So at school, Mizuki, the red-haired girl, gives him a birthday present, which is cool, until he finds out it's a mathbook. Well, sure his grades are horrible, but still... But before any confrontation really takes place, Mone shows up. (eek, they've got me calling her Mone too?) So they're going to have a party for Tomokazu tonight, and after some diversion about Mone disappearing, they have a wonderful party completely driving Tomokazu mad. They all sleep at Nanase's house (where Tomokazu lives too), and then... Tomokazu has the dream again! But Mizuki's with him, and then she gets the crazy getup that Mone was wearing last night. And a sphere attacks him, and they accidentally defeat it, and boobies! What is going on?!

Yeah, so despite the craziness of the series, the characters are somehow quite likeable and strangely unstereotypical in their actions. They're not super-unique or anything, but they just don't have those typical reactions you come to expect after seeing them over and over in so many anime series. I think that's one of the things that makes this anime a bit refreshing, and a lot more fun to watch. Mizuki especially is like this, but I think Mone is quite fun so far as well. The OP and ED sequences are actually kind of boring, which is a surprise for anime like this, but as long as the actual series continues to be enjoyable to watch, you won't find me complaining. ^_^

Area 88 - funsub Anime Kraze

Area 88 is an anime series. About some plane dogfighting in the middle of the desert. And there are no girls in the first episode. That means I'm not watching any more. ^_^
So in more detail, Area 88 is about this Japanese photographer who comes to a secret base in the middle of the desert, Area 88. Pilots fly lots of missions out of the base, making money, putting their lives on the line. But there's another Japanese person there, risking his life for a country that isn't even his. Makoto, the photographer, wants to know why. So he also risks his life taking crazy pictures, getting beaten up by pilots who think he's a jerk for taking pictures of their suffering, and so on. He seems to be doing all this to further find out what Shin, the Japanese pilot, is doing there. As he remarks, he finds it interesting that two people with the same written name, just pronounced different ways, can walk such different paths. Obviously they have some sort of history together, but it's all a mystery in episode one.

My tastes aside, I did notice that the fight scenes looked pretty nice. I just didn't care. I'm not into military stuff or planes in general, so I was unmoved by the 3D animation, dogfighting techniques, and so on, and these took up so much of the time in the first episode that they didn't leave much time for more dialogue or character development. So I think it's pretty clear who this anime is aimed at, and it's probably pretty nice for those people. Just leave me out of it. >.>

NOTE: I have been informed that the original Area 88 was a very well-done romance. All I can say is, they might want to put some effort into actually making their series whatever genre they're aiming for.I seriously assumed the females in the OP/ED sequences were just going to be minor characters. >.>

Jubei-chan 2: Siberia Yagyuu no Gyakushuu
Jubei-chan 2: The Counterattack of Siberia Yagyuu
fara sub pina acum doar raw

So Jubei-chan gets lost in the woods again (mayotta... ~.~) and there's a chibi Koinosuke sitting there... with the eyepatch... so she speeds away on her bike! And so the fun that is Jubei-chan begins again.
This time, Jubei-chan is forced into her role as the wearer of the lovely eyepatch by a new incompetent gang of people after revenge, but not only are they after her, but Yagyuu Jubei's OTHER descendant, his daughter from Siberia, frozen in ice for 300 years, has transferred to Jubei-chan's school! And she has cute antennae! And she has an eyepatch with a SPADE on it. Bonus points?

Some of the seiyuu from the original series are missing, like say, Jubei-chan's Konishi Hiroko, but overall I think the feeling of the first season has been recaptured. Horie Yui does a decent job as a replacement, and the direction is still outstanding. It's funny, the action is nice, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll do with the new girl, Freasha! (romanization taken from TV-Tokyo's site, whine about it in the forums)

Choujuushin Gravion Zwei - inca nimic

The first episode of the original Gravion was made famous by this screenshot, showing that even in this day and age, anime creators are perfectly capable of horrible, horrible Engrish mistakes. Thankfully, this still holds true today, and although nothing will ever top the original, Gravion Zwei tries its best to live up to the standards of the original.
Joking aside, Gravion Zwei's beginning seems like a major improvement over the first season. I guess they got their act together, because the ridiculosity in Zwei is just kind of amusing, as opposed the the PURE CRAP that was created by the first season. After an amusing sequence where Eiji and Touga and all the pilots have to be maids instead for a day (after Eiji lost at strip mahjong), and a nice flashback scene of Luna and Touga, the enemy appears again while Sandman is away. Luckily he's still as kakkou ii as ever, and comes back to save the day or something. Cue insert song and fusion sequence, cut to mysterious shot of enemy and cute girl, roll credits.

People have told me that Gravion gets better, and this episode makes me more inclined believe them - so if you liked how the first series turned out, I think you're likely to enjoy the beginning of this new series of tormenting Eiji and "cute" girls in silly outfits. Wuv.

Maria-sama ga Miteru
Maria-sama is Watching

A private Catholic girls school full of elegant flowers... a perfect setting for shoujo drama revolving around the student council if I ever heard one!
Marimite is based off of a very popular manga that is running currently in the shoujo magazine Margaret - apparently the manga is based on an older set of 12 novels by Oyuki Konno. Surprisingly enough, the series has a large following of male fans as well - well, surprising until you realize that most of them are fans of the yuri undertones running through the show! Of course I'm not sure Japan could write a story about an all-girls school WITHOUT said overtones, and I guess it's not particularly a bad thing... ^^

So our introduction to the story comes in the form of Yumi, a freshman at the school who is a fan of Sachiko, a second-year student who is in line to succeed one of the three high places on the student council. When Yumi is going to get Sachiko's permission to keep a photo taken of the two of them, her life is suddenly changed by Sachiko selecting her to be her "petite soeur," basically making her the student that Sachiko will personally guide, and in line to succeed the student council! Or is it? Yumi actually turns down the request, and after some maneuvering from the other members, it is decided that Sachiko can trade her role to Yumi in the upcoming school play (which she doesn't want because it means she has to play Cinderella opposite a BOY) if she can convince Yumi to accept her as older sister. Sachiko's determined, Yumi is cute and bewildered, and the whole thing is chock full of drama goodness!

Yumi steals the show for me so far with her ribbons of cuteness, but all of the characters really come across well, and have nicely-done voices. The OP is an instrumental piece which goes well with the series, and the accompanying images are very nice. The use of yellows and soft colors in the series is really reminiscent of Hana Yori Dango, which is pretty nice and unusual. So far I'm quite happy with the series and am eager to get to the later episodes so I can see what makes the series so popular! ^_^

MEZZO -funsub Anime Junkies

This series came out of nowhere to surprise me by being cute, fun, and have a great OP sequence! From everything I heard about the Mezzo Forte OVA, I thought this would be pure crap, but it actually seems like a pretty decent, non-pretentious version of L/R with good music, or something. ^^;
So basically, following that formula, the DSA gets hired to do some risky operation involving sneaking into places and firing guns, blowing things up, etc. Then they get to find out the mysteries behind the request from the client and have it end in some touching or climactic manner. Formulaic, but a fun idea if executed well. Luckily, Mezzo has Mikura-chan, good writing and direction, and also this little randosel girl who appears to be involved in later episodes as well. ^_^

The OP and ED are pretty cool, and they kind of sound like a Japanese version of the B-52s or something. All of the shots of Mikura in that collage are from the OP too, so it's a fun watch. The best thing about this series, though, is undoubtably the BRIGHT PINK VW BUG. The series would be nothing without it. Congratulations to the great minds in Japan who designed this series, as it brightened up my anime week after the crappiness that was the end of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. ^_^

Monkey Turn

So, because shounen sports hasn't quite exhausted every sport possible yet, they had to make this anime about powerboat racing. It was obligatory.
Our hero is Kenji, a brash, outspoken kid who got into powerboat racing after some sort of baseball fiasco when he was in high school. His teacher recommended this racing because he felt something in Kenji that he thought might make him a good racer, like his former student Makoto. So Makoto took him to a race, and eventually let him experience racing by having him in the front seat, unable to steer, while another driver maneuvered the boat around the track. However, it turns out that the controls actually do work, and Kenji attempts a complicated maneuver, the "monkey turn", and flips his boat. Luckily, since he held on tight to the controls, he is fine, and he decides that powerboat racing is the thing for him. Two years later, he graduates from some sort of racing school, aiming to become the top racer in Japan in three years (hahaha goes the crowd, but of course he's going to do it, thank you that's what we do in shounen manga). They hold a race for the students after the ceremony, and Kenji wins his first round by executing a perfect monkey turn, amazing the crowd, and also attracting the attention of some guy who obviously has some interest in exactly what's going on in the world of powerboat racing.

Oh, and there's this girl who likes Kenji, and she's late to his race. I don't think he noticed.

I still can't stand how shounen sports stuff is structured, and you can see that this anime is going to be no exception. There's your token girl who likes Kenji, there's this fat girl who is sort of amusing and eats a lot, and there are some rivals for Kenji. The boat racing action seems decent enough, and the 3D is done well enough that it's not majorly distracting from following the action. I just don't like watching anime that focuses more on the sports for plot development than characters, mostly because the plot developments in sports always seem so contrived. Anyway, the ED is a pretty good song by an artist I'd never heard of, one Takaoka Ai. Kind of typical style of music for stuff these days, but well-sung nonetheless. ^_^

Ar mai fi citeva din 2003 dar subiectul era anime noi in 2004
+Quote Post

LArSON
post Jan 15 2004, 11:05 AM
Post #4

High Class Member

?ţi recomand cu căldură să eviţi anime junkies pentru că au cele mai proaste traduceri ever. Mezzo poate fi luat şi de la AonE (care e grupul meu preferat)
+Quote Post

SebyTheDragon
post Jan 15 2004, 03:45 PM
Post #5

Veteran

Member No.: 19

Io sincer....ti-as fi sugerat un link,Naruto...La ce ai scris tu acolo...era mult mai frumos decat un copy/paste nenorocit!!!
Mezzo Forte mi-a placut foarte mult....cu tot hentaiul pe care il are..au facut ceva misto!!! Daca seria ar fi la fel..nu m-as supara deloc!! 8)
+Quote Post

cipiamon
post Jan 15 2004, 04:15 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 29

Mezzo Forte? please!
patetic! au COPIAT niste faze de succes din Kite, destul de neprofesional.

ex: e ca si cum in matrix 2 ar relua faze si situatii din 1.

Plus ca la un momendat (daca sunteti atenti) trece pe langa personajul principal chiar KITE! hehe asta i-mi aduce aminte de porcariile alea de desene de pe Cartoon Network cand se intalnesc toate personajele din mai multe filmulete facute de acelasi regizor, gen vaca se intalneste cu I are baboon.
Pe de alta parte M.F. are are un stil de desen ingrijit si atent lucrat.
+Quote Post

naruto2004
post Jan 15 2004, 05:27 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

scuze seby dar am luat informatiile depe mai multe siteuri.
Am si eu o intrebare la tine: poti sa te uiti daca gasesti cumva pe net
kimi_ga_nozomo_eien jocul hentai pentru PS2. dau cit zici!
mersi.
+Quote Post

LArSON
post Jan 16 2004, 07:57 AM
Post #8

High Class Member

Jocul a fost acum c?teva luni (prin oct-nov) disponibil pe torrent. Era o imagine de DVD şi avea 1,4gb.
+Quote Post

naruto2004
post Jan 16 2004, 10:31 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Mersi mult Larson pentru informatie.
Am sa incerc sa mai caut si eu, poate il gasesc cu emule sau DC++.
+Quote Post

LArSON
post Jan 19 2004, 10:14 PM
Post #10

High Class Member

Ce anime noi urm?ri?i?
Mie mi se par mi?to, pe l?ng? Naruto ?i Gat Backers care au penetrat destul de bine ?n comunitate Ikkitousen, Green Green TV ?i Grappler Baki.
+Quote Post

Kataracta
Post #11

Forever dreaming, forever searching, forever waiting
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 21

Pai pe langa astea mai sunt destule. Unul ar fi Gundam Seed care se termina in curand. Altul este Kaze no Yajimbo. Si asta este pe sfarsite dar aparitia episoadelor nu are o regularitate asa ca e posibil sa se termine in 2 saptamani si e posibil sa se termine de Craciun,

Se pare ca si Onegai Twins-ul (continuarea la Onegai Teacher) are popularitate.

As fi curios sa vad cum este si Matantei Loki Ragnarok. La asta inca nu se stie nici cate episoade are in total.

Un anime care pare sa aiba popularitate este Hajime no Ippo. Pana acum au aparut vreo 42 de episoade si inca nu e gata :P Acum nu stiu cat de mult va place la o parte pentru ca tema lui este boxul. Eu unul nu am vazut nici un episod asa ca nu as putea sa va zic daca e bun sau nu.

Sunt foarte multe care sunt pe cale de aparitie. Care e interesat poate sa caute la http://www.animesuki.com/ unde gasesti cam toate seriile noi (si vechi) nelicentiate in America. Dati si voi un search AnimeNfo as vedeti care e ratingu'
+Quote Post

LArSON
Post #12

High Class Member

Aici g?si?i ?i mai multe: http://anime.mircx.com/
+Quote Post

Kataracta
Post #13

Group Icon

Problema cu MircX e ca nu ai linkuri decat pentru cateva zile. Toate aparitiile de acum vreo 2 saptamani de exemplu nu mai eista acolo si tre sa le cauti in alta parte

Partea buna e ca aici gasesti si linkuri catre animeuri care sunt licentiate (ex Gundam Seed)
+Quote Post

zeri
Post #14

Dreamer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

Eu urmaresc Onegai Twins. Mi-a placut foarte mult Onegai Teacher si am zis sa vad si cum e asta...Din primele opt episoade am vazut ca are potential dar nu se ridica la valoarea predecesorului, daca pot spune asha.

Ieri tocmai a aparut episodul 9. Vedeti la www.lunaranime.org
+Quote Post

Chris
Post #15

Rogue

Member No.: 6

Trebuie sa primesc niste CD-uri cu Legend Of Black Heaven, si o sa vad si eu o serie mai noua, iar ultima, si cea mai noua a fost BubblueGum Crisis 2040.
+Quote Post

yuki
Post #16

High Class Member

Member No.: 83

Inuyasha si Juuni Kokki (a.k.a. The Twelve Kongdoms / The Chronicles of 12 Countries ).
Din Gundam Seed tocmai am luat ep 49 iar din Inuyasha 123...astept sa mai apara ep la toate cele 3 seriale. si eu caut un anime la care sa ma uit.
+Quote Post

Diana
Post #17

High Class Member
Group Icon

Group: Mod Sempai
Member No.: 7

Ikkitousen si Scrapped Princess. Din nefericire nu reusesc sa iau toate episoadele, am o gramada lipsa, dar seriile astea imi plac.
+Quote Post

Kataracta
Post #18

Group Icon

Din Gundam Seed mai este un episod la care trebuie sa apara versiunea subtitrata luni. Tocmai s-a terminat GetBackers-ul (l-am terminat si eu de vazut aseara). E posibil sa faca o continuare la el pt ca au mai lasat un lucru de care se pot lega pt o serie noua.

Am vazut ca s-a terminat E's Otherwise. Asta nu stiu exact cum este. Am sa il iau sa ma uit la vreo 2 episoade. Am impreisa ca este ceva gen Gate Keepers, dar nu bag mana in foc :).
+Quote Post

Anonymous
Post #19

Unregistered

anime-uri noi,hmm :one piece-heh
+Quote Post

DMW
Post #20

New Version. No Improvement

Member No.: 50

Ma intereseaza Gunslinger Girls. E, se pare, asemanator cu Noir. Am vazut de downl abia primul episod. L-a vazut cineva?

["Criticul de serviciu"]si... ce cauta Raffy aici? nu e bannat?[/"Criticul de serviciu"] I'm just curious...
+Quote Post

18 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:35 AM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |