CyBeR: [23:05] BakaBT o are.
LordPhoenix: [09:38] Are cineva seria Lady Georgie? In special subtitrari vreau ca de raw-uri pot face rost.
Ranma-kun: [04:46] Sincer, anime-urile curente sunt cam neinteresante, am inceput sa ma uit din nou la Doraemon biggrin.gif
LordPhoenix: [15:10] Avisynt Master wink.gif
LordPhoenix: [22:40] Martin, poftim aici: https://www.titrar e=cauta....K.A.+Sp aceship
Akashiro Kitadawa: [20:29] Eram gen.. . ." oooohhhh.. . deja exista.. . " si se numesc.. . h.. . .h.. . . don't make me spell it out for you tongue.gif.
Akashiro Kitadawa: [20:28] Si dupa mi-a venit alta idee.De ce nu fac si animeu-ri care sa stimuleze natalitatea.You know.. . . biggrin.gif. Dar dupa am realizat ceva!
Akashiro Kitadawa: [20:27] Poate ca e o conspiratie a guvernului realizate in scopul de a scoate tineretul erbivor din casa " to smell the fresh air" .. .
Akashiro Kitadawa: [20:26] Citisem pe FB ca s-au triplat numarul camper-ilor din jurul Mt. Fuji din cauza la Yuru Camp.
Akashiro Kitadawa: [20:24] And Ryuuou no Oshigoto!. Cause shogi and lo.. . lol.. . girls of small stature tongue.gif.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Daisuke Gori S-a Sinucis

post Jan 19 2010, 09:37 AM
Post #1
Muza chan

Strange kind of woman
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2.189

Citat din articolul din Mainichi:

The body of voice actor Daisuke Gori was found on a Tokyo street on Sunday. Police believe he committed suicide.

A passer-by found Gori, 57, lying on a street in Nakano Ward, bleeding from his wrists and neck. There were no signs of a struggle, and there was a suicide note in his trouser pocket, say police. A bloodstained knife was also found near the body.

Gori, real name Yoshio Nagahori, was a voice actor and narrator, with notable anime credits including the Kinnikuman and Dragon Ball series.

user posted image

Muza-chan on Twitter
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Mar 7 2010, 08:22 PM
Post #2

G.O.T.H. LORD Sascheya D. Shikamaru

Group: Members+
Member No.: 8.755

ai putea da delalii ?? (de ce a facut acest lucru / sau ce scrie acolo sau informatiile nu sunt publice)

と叫び (>o,O)>
+Quote Post

post Mar 7 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #3

Horrific Member
Group Icon

Group: Mod Sempai
Member No.: 2.295

According to fellow voice actors, Gōri was diagnosed with diabetes mellitus a few years prior to his death and his vision was affected by retinal detachment as a result of the disease. He complained to coworkers, "I can't read the scripts. I can't do my job like I'd like to." During an Anpanman recording session in late 2009, a depressed-sounding Gōri told his close friend voice actor Kazuhiko Inoue, "I've grown old."

On January 17, 2010 at approximately 3:00 P.M., Gōri was found lying on his stomach with blood dripping from his wrists in the middle of a Nakano, Tokyo street by a passerby, who then notified the police. Authorities from the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's Nakano station discovered a utility knife under his body as well as a suicide note (with the words "I'm sorry" and "Thank you" scrawled on it) addressed to his family in his pants pocket.

flashy way to go.

Don't look at me like that. Your beauty is breaking apart.
+Quote Post

post Apr 15 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #4

Group: Members+
Member No.: 9.610

pacat... era un actor bun :(( R.I.P. Yoshio Nagahori

user posted image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs :: Evangelion

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th March 2018 - 11:41 PM