Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

MaNGAshop.ro

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> A Glimpse Of Her Mind (one-shots), non anime, manga

Edith
post Apr 7 2012, 04:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10.928

Sunt noua pe aici si m-am gandit sa impartasesc cu voi cateva din creatiile mele. Unele sunt mai vechi, unele sunt mai noi, altele s-ar putea sa le gasiti pe alte site-uri din vremea cand eram activa.
Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think. ^^

1. Weakness

You know what I miss? The smoke playing with our buried eyes in useless tears. When we were careless regarding our own future. I don’t want to forget or to lose everything I had from what you created of the emptiness that was surrounding me. I refuse to let everything slip away, to let you leave. Yes, I am selfish! I want you next to me even though it hurts, even though my presence gives you unbearable wounds and even though I never wanted you the way you wanted me. I hate myself for not being able to give you the life you wanted so much, for not ever being there to comfort you. And I hate myself even more, because I let you walk away without even saying goodbye to you.
Close your eyes, please, and let me watch you for the last time. Smile, please, that’s how I want to remember you. Hug me, please, so I can feel your heartbeats that I used to like so much. Don’t cry, please, I don’t want to feel your sadness today, I don’t want you to be sad on our last minutes together... I want to remember our melancholic nights, our lost nights; I want to remember how you were clinging to my every word and untold thought. I don’t want to see you dancing on the edge of the knife you are on or to feel the passion of your destruction just by watching your gracious moves.
That’s how life is, it can’t be put into words, remember? So why do you want to do this now, if you know it can’t be done? Why does it even matter anymore, if for us it’s supposed to be absolutely nothing? Why do you give importance to time, if you never felt it before?
It’s 4 am. Feed me with another word and give me another sip of you, before the bed gets cold again. Don’t leave me behind you, falling...

2. Lady in Black

“What about that one?” she said pointing at the woman in the black dress.
“That one? Her heart is made of stone and is as cold as ice. People try to save her because they are fooled by her act; they think she cares, because she’s that good an actress, but she doesn’t. They think she’ll be hurt if they are, but in the end only they will get hurt. She poses as a good person, it’s the only way to fit in this world and when, sometimes, she shows her true self, people think it is just a phase, that she’s kidding or that something is wrong with her in that day. Little do they know that she’s broken and she’s been like this for quite a while now. They think she wouldn’t hurt anyone and they’re probably right, she would never hurt them physically, she doesn’t have it in her, but she would never have a second thought when it comes to making them feel like they’re too small to be in her presence. She probably has friends that think she is so fragile, she couldn’t take bad things, but oh, they’re so wrong! She’s only pretending. She is a fighter and no one knows it.”
“I think you’re wrong.” she said. “You’re not that good at reading people as you thought. She’s happy, look at her, that’s pure happiness!”
“Yes, you’re probably right.” He told her, smiling. “I got carried away...” He whispered.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:36 PM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |