Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

MaNGAshop.ro

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> A Love That Wasn't Meant To Be, (This is a one-shot story, just so you k

Cherry
post Dec 30 2012, 05:38 PM
Post #1

Incepator

Group: Members+
Member No.: 11.146

Made by me bineinteles :P

He was just standing there, far away, as proud as ever, looking straight ahead, looking for me. He was holding his gun to his chest so tight, ready to be used at any moment. He followed my steps thoughtfully all the way to this forest.

Everything was peaceful and quiet, except my breath. I was breathing in and out so strongly because I was fighting for my life. I was sitting scared behind the car. Behind the damn car that found the perfect time to break. Everything around me was covered in shattered glass from the ex-windows of my ex-car.

He shot at me several time, i tried not to get hit. It's really a miracle I didn't got shot. I raised my head to see what he was doing, what he was planning. I was taken by surprise by what I saw: he wasn't doing anything, anything at all. He was only standing there looking far into the distance.

'Now's my chance to run' and I tried to hide behind a tree. Bad move, bad idea. As soon as I exposed my position, he started shooting once again. That's when I saw it, laying on the back seat of my car. It was a gun, and not just any gun, it was a nice piece of work, with damn straight pipes and a perfectly shaped trigger that could make a bullet hit it's target in less then a second. It was a Colt 45. But no matter how fine that piece of art was, it was still useless in my hands. But desperate time ask for desperate measures.

I, who have never seen a real gun before, was now forced to take it into my hands, shoot and kill. And like this wasn't already enough, what I was suppose to kill was actually a human being, a person, a living soul and on top of it all, HIM.

'But I have to' I kept telling myself. Once again I looked at him, took the gun with my both hands and prepared myself to shot. This was the hardest thing I ever had to do.

With watery eyes and shaking hands, I took my first shot. After that, it became easier with every bullet. I kept shooting when all of a sudden - it stopped.

"Finally, no more ammunition." I said as I took one more look to see the damages.

"Thank God!" I whispered to myself as I saw him safe and sound, even more proud than he was before, for being alive. I was so happy and at the same time so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even see it coming. One bullet - just one - and my chest started bleeding. I put my head over the wound, but it was meaningless; it was too deep for me to do anything.

As I was moaning in pain, I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer. My heart was filled with joy and terror at the same time. My heart just could decide.

'I'm going to see him one more time before I die. At least he's gonna see.' Those thought really made me happy. I wasn't even thinking of the pain anymore, but at him. That's when he arrived. He sat in front of me; his gun in his right hand was ready to blow every remaining shadow of life from my body. I couldn't control myself anymore.

"Oh, Ash, how I longed to see you..." and as I said that I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest. There was such warmth I had never felt before. If I were to die, I'd die happy.

"Ash, I love you, don't you ever forget that!" I whispered gently in his ear - "Please don't forget me..." and those were my last words as I closed my eyes and waited for my execution. I waited for him to put a bullet through my skull. It never came. That's when I heard a noise. Instinctively I opened my eyes: tears were rolling down his cheeks ... he was crying. I had no time to say anything because at that very moment I was embraced gently by the man of my life, while our lips connected.

That incredible feeling, those thoughts, the love that could've been felt all over around us, it felt so good - like nothing I have ever experienced before. And that was it. That was the last thing I felt and the last feeling I remember before I lost consciousness ... and died.

Chestia asta am visat-o ... O.o da ... majoritatea viselor mele sunt ciudate ... but they make great stories :D
Asadar astept critici :*
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Akashiro Kitadawa
post Dec 30 2012, 06:02 PM
Post #2

Prime Archon of the Imperium & High Judicator

Member No.: 10.973

Well, visul pare destul de interesant.

Problema care se pune e urmatoarea... are baza in realitate? :P
Adica a fost inspirat de ceva din realitate ?:)

Ca pare suficient de elaborat ca sa fie doar un vis oarecare :huh: .
+Quote Post

Cherry
post Dec 30 2012, 06:06 PM
Post #3

Incepator

Member No.: 11.146

mai ... nu m-a alergat nimeni prin padure cu o arma ... dak asta intrebi :D
Nu ... din cate zic eu ... nu. Doar tipul era cnv din realitate ... dar n-a jucat in ceva de genul :P
Si da ... visele mele sunt ciudate ... dar l-am mai finisat eu .. nu mi-a aparut asa ... de abia dak intelegeam ceva din visul meu :))
+Quote Post

Akashiro Kitadawa
post Dec 30 2012, 06:29 PM
Post #4

Prime Archon of the Imperium & High Judicator

Member No.: 10.973

QUOTE(Cherry @ Dec 30 2012, 06:06 PM)
mai ... nu m-a alergat nimeni prin padure cu o arma ... dak asta intrebi :D
Nu ... din cate zic eu ... nu. Doar tipul era cnv din realitate ... dar n-a jucat in ceva de genul :P
Si da ... visele mele sunt ciudate ... dar l-am mai finisat eu .. nu mi-a aparut asa ... de abia dak intelegeam ceva din visul meu :))

Dar inseamna ca a fost inspirata din realitate pana la urma. Si nu e cine stie ce vis "uluitor".Adica mi se pare destul de "comun":P.

Dar mi s-a parut nitel ca e prea "finisat":D.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:50 PM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |