Lo and behold an actual post about anime on anime-club !
Sezonul asta has been so far a complete disappointment for me, barely anything worth watching so far. Kept looking around for reviews to see if I missed any good series this season, then I remembered this is supposed to be an anime forum so here I am giving some impressions and fishing around for other opinions.
- JoJo Diamond wa Kudakenai: I feel like this show started on a high peak in it's first season and has been going only downhill ever since. Da, noua animatie mi se pare oriblia, but I've never been one to care that much about graphics, I could easily get over it daca povestea ar fi fost buna, but even that seems to be at it's lowest point. The villains are all boring and mundane, none of them can hold a candle to Dio. The "Jojo's" have also gone down in quality, from intelligent and strong interesting personalities to gangbanger ape level.
Conclusion: Not worth watching anymore
- Terra Formars Revenge: The series has suddenly become a lot more action oriented which wouldn't be a problem if it didn't also cut into the interesting character stories. The poor terraformars also feel kinda left out now. Didn't live up to the expectations it had, but there's still time enough to make a comeback.
- Sousei no Onmyouji: Heard AK talk about this one and decided to watch it. Let's see: demons, exorcism/fighting, dumb main char with tragic backstory and op power, couple of kids "forced" into arranged marriage, flippant powerful boss/ally... ermm... I've seen this one before, like several times already. I guess that would put it somewhere at slightly below mediocre and still watchable if it weren't for that disgustingly annoying pet familiar thingie which drives it into the ground.
- Hundred: Now this one you could say is amazing in it's own way as there isn't one single element in it that isn't an anime trope. So does this put it into that category "so bad that it's good" ? No. It's crap. Don't watch it.
- Kiznaiver: This is a weird one. People seem to go crazy for this art style and ridiculous character personalities, I dislike it. I also have no interest in male kuuderes. It may tickle some of you in the right way, not me though.
- Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?: I like watching one of these fluffy, weird, stupid series every season alongside the more serious ones, but it tastes kinda strange by itself, like eating the ketchup without the pizza. Good enough timekiller though.
- Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: The only good series of this season I've seen so far, but damn is it frustrating. You know that feeling when you play a game obsessively for a long time, overwrite that one save and then it gets corrupted and you lose everything? That's what watching this anime feels like. It will keep you captivated, but never let you enjoy it. Masochists will have a great time watching this.
Aveam de gand sa mai zic ceva si de astea care apar la vara, dar m-am labartat deja prea mult pentru un post.
Pentru slice of life (daca iti place) incearca "Flying witch". Pana acum e destul de reusit.
Pentru actiune, incearca "Boku no Hero Academia"
Si in caz ca nu l-ai vazut, din 2014, "Your lie in april / shigatsu wa kimi no uso"
Oooh! Sincer nu ma asteptam sa primesc vreun raspuns.
M-am ferit initial de Boku no Hero Academia pentru ca auzisem ca seamana cu OPM, care nu mi-a placut, but after giving it a try it appears to be quite good and very different from OPM.
Am mai incercat intre timp si Koutetsujou no Kabaneri care din pacate e asa cum se zice, un SnK mai slab with super zombies instead of giants. Not a complete waste, but definitely not good either.
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso was a favourite for a piano buff like me. Cand mergeam la concursuri de pian eram tot asa 3, doi baieti si o fata, care tot concuram pentru primul loc. I even played some of the pieces in the anime pentru concursuri.
Even all that weird stuff about sensing the music and such are not the usual anime exaggerations, they're for real.
Gonna give Flying witch a try as well.
Flying witch is nice enough, but I kinda prefer 12-sai, though I suppose it doesn't really cut it as a slice of life.
Powered by Invision Power Board
© Invision Power Services