Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

bakemonotoyz.ro

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Question About Elfen Lied

sparda0
post Jun 25 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4.555

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I must say I'm completely lost. I just finished downloading the 3.50 gigs or so of elfen lied, and I have found it very difficult to find information regarding the subs.

Sorry, I don't understand Romanian, so if anyone can help me that would be great. I would like to know if there are English subs that I can plug in with elfen lied in VLC, so I can understand whats going on. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies

cipmaster
post Oct 6 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Members+
Member No.: 4.527

Yeah that's true, but someone also should have a tool like Haali Media Splitter and Vob-sub for correct viewing of subs or choosing correctly between the audio-streams.
Actually I believe that Haali is both a sub-render too. Any players will do for choosing audio-streams and viewing embedded subs: WMP works just fine and uses for subs Vob-sub, Zoom Player does the same if not configured differently. What is great in Zoom Player is that it has an Install Center from which someone could choose to install these tools and some codecs like Ffdshow and the install is fully automatic and comes with the perfect configuration.
I use BS Player most of the times, but I have all the necessary codecs and tools for viewing all media formats. It's just that Bs Player can't always add subs over embedded ones always in the case of that media file having Chinese or other languages that some people don't know for example .
PS: about Elfen Lied... I have it as well. I got the Anime-MX version which has dual-audio (ENG-JAP) with Eng subs which I got from some anime forum posted on Mega-upload. I got all episodes in a couple of hours... Also when I checked the torrent sites for this version I saw there weren't so many seeders for this release, but by typing the release name on google I found all torrent sites that had this exact release and added the addresses to the torrent in the torrent client, keeping in mind to get only the addresses with at least one viable seeder and was surprised to see the files downloading with such high speed. SO NEXT TIME YOU GET A BAD RELEASE OR MAYBE WANT TO COMPARE RELEASES USE THE TORRENT SITES FULLEST FOR THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF SEEDERS, OR MAYBE YOU CAN FIND DIRECT LINKS. Hope my advices help. Ba' bye m8s! Sal.:)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
sparda0   Question About Elfen Lied   Jun 25 2007, 09:16 PM
Trickster   RE: Question About Elfen Lied   Jun 25 2007, 09:21 PM
intellect   RE: Question About Elfen Lied   Jun 25 2007, 09:24 PM
sparda0   RE: Question About Elfen Lied   Jun 25 2007, 09:35 PM
intellect   RE: Question About Elfen Lied   Jun 25 2007, 09:54 PM
dragos   RE: Question About Elfen Lied   Sep 26 2007, 06:27 PM
dmf   RE: Question About Elfen Lied   Sep 26 2007, 06:29 PM
Daianara   RE: Question About Elfen Lied   Oct 5 2007, 01:59 PM
cipmaster   RE: Question About Elfen Lied   Oct 6 2007, 08:11 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:51 PM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |