Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

MaNGAshop.ro

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Production I.g Kickstarter Anime Project

Animal
post Oct 20 2012, 05:13 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members+
Member No.: 404

Another huge industry is now trying out kickstarter as a way to fund its projects. Famous anime studio Production I.G has started a kickstarter project for a anime named "Kick-Heart". Production I.G has alot of anime titles under its belt, most famous are: Patlabor: Mobile Police, Furi Kuri(FLCL), Jin-Roh(Wolf Brigade), Blood: The Last Vampire, Sakigake!! Cromartie Koukou, Kaleido Star, Blood+, Dead Leaves, xxxHOLiC, Appleseed XIII, etc.. The list goes on and can be viewed here

The "Why" written down in the Kickstarted(and pasted below) project really got me thinking, that maybe this is the future for the industry. So that's why I thought it might be a good ideea to spread the word.

Why Kickstarter?

During the mid 80’s and 90’s Japanese animation directors, such as Mamoru Oshii, pioneered a new era of animation. Their films inspired animation fans around the world, including many well known Hollywood film directors.

Recently in Japan, its been very difficult for the next generation of innovators to create more artistically driven projects-- mainly because of the economic situation in Japan. Most of the focus has been put on creating projects that carry less risk-- such as remakes of older animation projects or well-known established properties.

So we had an idea: What if we use Kickstarter as a platform to connect the fans across the globe who want to see cutting-edge animation, with highly skilled anime directors? By using crowdfunding to help support and promote these talented directors, we can enable them to push the boundaries of anime to inspire others to innovate alongside them.

This is a bit of an experiment for us, and we are trying to see if is possible to make these types of artistically driven films with the help of crowd-funding. If this goes well, we would definitely like to pursue more projects like this in the future.

I'm preatty excited to see if this is actually the future to bonding the "foreign" anime fans to the production studios in Japan and getting more quality productions.

Link to kickstarter if anyone missed it: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/produc...asas-kick-heart
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

IceJack
post Oct 27 2012, 07:32 PM
Post #2

Palora, inactivist de partid

Member No.: 563

Interesant, am auzit lucruri bune despre Kickstarter si daca o sa mearga cu anime atunci 'the sky is the limit and Bob's your uncle', o sa vedem un val de inovativitate, probabil.

Sper sa le mearga.
+Quote Post

Animal
post Oct 27 2012, 07:53 PM
Post #3

Veteran

Member No.: 404

Deja au strans cei 150.000 pentru proiectul Kickstarter. Au facut si un AMA pe reddit.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:31 PM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |