Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

bakemonotoyz.ro

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Fan fiction by Musashi

Musashi
post Feb 27 2005, 10:28 AM
Post #1

Incepator

Group: Members+
Member No.: 304

Hai k am si eu o poveste. Sper sa va plak
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Musashi
post Feb 27 2005, 10:31 AM
Post #2

Incepator

Prologue:

Raziel

This is the year of our Lord, 2005. My name is Raziel. I am a 500 year old demon hunter. I was born in 1485 in the small village of Okinawa, Japan. I was not born a vampire, I was bit by the strongest of them, by Kain, their leader. When I was bit I was one of the first Japanese catholic priests. Kain, I will always remember this name, an accursed name.
After he bit me, I became his favorite subject, until he sent me to kill his brother, Andumil, who lived in the mountains in the north of Japan. This is an account of what happened:
?Raziel?, the name echoed inside the walls of the great Hall Of The Damned.
?Yes, my lord?? A young, handsome, mid twenties demon hunter said while he kneeled in front of the elder, dragonish looking demon lord.
?I have a job for you, my son. I want you to kill somebody?
?Your will is my life, lord Kain! Who is the damned soul?? Raziel asked
?His name is Andumil, he used to be my brother, until he gathered a handful of vampires and started a revolution to claim my throne? the elderly vampire Kain said.
?And why do you want him dead, my lord??
?Because he must be made an example of! Or he will form an even stronger resistance! He is already gathering troops, bezerkers, soul reapers, mages, quite a small army.?
?I will be gone by sunrise. His death will be swift? Raziel said, bowed one last time and turned around to live.
When he reached the door Kain told him, ?Be careful my son, he is not an enemy to be taken lightly!?
?I never underestimate my enemies, lord. I can only pray for them and hope that their deaths will be painless? Raziel told Kain while standing in the door step.
?You still are unique Raziel, a hunter that prays for his victims, instead of preying on his victims. But nonetheless, you are the son I am most proud of?
?Thank you father, I am proud you think of me that way. Now please excuse me, I must prepare for my journey?
Raziel spent the whole night sharpening his sword, embalming his armor with vampiric rune magic and alchemistic potions. Raziel was a warrior of the old ages. Everything in his room was in perfect order, a true samurai.
When he woke up the next morning, he looked in the mirror and saw all the battle scars on his torso, memories of old times, of old wars. But today the wars were thought inside of him. Raziels soul was a troubled one, now his demon hunter nature waged war with the priest inside of him.
A couple of ours later, after putting on his velvet yin-yang kimono and tightening the sword?s sheath to his belt he set of to the Hall Of The Damned to announce his lord that he was leaving. When he got there, his lord stood up from his chair and walked to meet Raziel.
?Today is a great day, my son. I have a gift for you.? Kain told Raziel
?My lord, I cannot accept a gift, I am unworthy Lord?
?No, my son, you have served me well over the years. I must reward you. Archduke!? he screamed and from a door on the left of the throne a vampire mage came bearing a velvet pillow on which two rings and a scroll lay.
?This is the ring of Marduke; it grants its user the flame of Marduke, giving its user powerful sword magic. It will serve you well.? Kain handed Raziel the first ring, a silver ring with a purple stone that changed color form time to time.
?Thank you, my lord? Raziel bowed and put the ring of Marduke on the ring-finger of his right hand, his sword hand.
?Next this is the ring that belonged to Hatake Kakashi, also known as Sharingan (Copy wheel eye) Kakashi. His eyes saw the next move of any enemy and instantly copy any technique when it sees it. The Sharingan manifests itself in the bearers pupils, producing dots from which curved, lines appear around the iris. The eye turns crimson red. Is you bear this ring, I suggest you take a forehead protector and keep it over one eye.?
?My lord, this gift is too great. I am not worthy of such power, of such high regards from you? Raziel argued
?Nonsense, my son, you are worthy? And as he said this he exposed his sharp needle like teeth.
?Thank you, my lord, for these gifts, I am grateful? He took the ring and put it on his left middle finger. Instantly, his left eye turned crimson and three dots with curved lines coming out of them appeared.
?And this final gift, this scroll. It is a scroll I wrote for you. It contains the magical runes our ancient allies, the patrins wrote on their entire body. These runes gave them magical protection, heightened senses and a greater use of magic and a better understanding of the world?
?These are the treasures I bestow upon you, my son. May they help you in your time of need? Kain told Raziel and waved the mage off.
?I am sure the will be of great help. Now I must leave and fulfill my mission? Raziel took a forehead protector bearing the mark of Kain and tightened it on is head. Then he put the scroll in his kimono, put the left side of the forehead protector over his left eye and turned around to leave.
I walked for about a day thorugh the forest before I reached a village where I rested my tired feet and had lunch. Demons no longer drank blood except from time to time when the Hunger became to strong to resist.
Two days later I reached Yamagura, the city where Kain had told me Andumil had begun builing his small army.
+Quote Post

Musashi
post Feb 27 2005, 10:31 AM
Post #3

Incepator

dak va place postez si capitolu 1
+Quote Post

rogueman999
post Feb 28 2005, 12:29 AM
Post #4

Honorific Member

Member No.: 782

He he... nus' daca-mi place sau nu dar vreau urmarea! :) M-a prins :)
+Quote Post

EXODIA
post Feb 28 2005, 01:05 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 506

Cand o sa ajungi la faza in care lui Raziel ii cresc aripi de inger , si Kain vrea sa il omoare , sa ma anunti se pe mine , sau cand serafimii vor fura SoulReaverul :D , atunci va devenii interesant :D
+Quote Post

bogdan
post Feb 28 2005, 07:38 PM
Post #6

High Class Member

Member No.: 366

ajea mey exodia nu stiam io de unde mi se par cunoscute personajele .....numele adik :P da lasa si tu ca nu toata lumea o jucat soul reaver si mai sti poate ca in viziunea lui lucrurile au luat o alta intorsatura

so please go on musashi
+Quote Post

rogueman999
post Feb 28 2005, 10:05 PM
Post #7

Honorific Member

We want more! We want more! We want more!
+Quote Post

APoKLips
post Mar 1 2005, 12:40 AM
Post #8

Magic of Rebuilding

Member No.: 4.333

interesant... post the rest
+Quote Post

Musashi
post Mar 1 2005, 12:47 AM
Post #9

Incepator

Chapter I: The Exile

Contrary to popular belief, we can walk in the sun light, bath in it; allow it to warm our cold, lifeless faces. When I reached Yamagura it was morning, the villager were getting up to their tasks and I was seeking a tavern, where I could get a decent meal and maybe gather some information.
Yamagura was a medium size town, filled with samurai, monks, peasants and a couple of scholars. My black and red fire motive kimono drew attention to me, but I could not care less. I finally arrived at a small out doors tavern where I had some rice and chicken and drank some sake. Suddenly a man dressed in a white kimono sat down next to me. The second he sat down I knew what he was. He was an emissary. An emissary of Andumil, the White Flame of the Abyss, probably sent here to tell me to quit my mission.
?Good morning Raziel? the stranger had a calm, southing voice.
?Do I know you??
?Don?t you remember Raziel? We fought together to protect Kain from that band of rogue vampires?
?It can?t be! Kiba? What are you doing here, in league with the traitor? I didn?t expect to find him here, I thought he died in the great Vampire Wars, that split the Cast into many Houses, some stronger than others
?It is good to see you again Raziel, my friend? happiness could be heard in his voice. ?But you are different, your walk is heavy, your eyes expressionless. What has happened to you these last couple of years??
?I have been through a lot Kiba. I have seen things that are not meant for the eyes of mere creatures?
?I see, perhaps you should hear my masters words, they may yet clear up a few things for you, my friend? Kiba ordered a bowl of ramen while talking to me
?You know why I have come. I am sorry, but I must complete my mission!? My voice was hesitant, why?
?You know that if you fight master Andumil, we will have to defend him even if it means fighting you, my old friend? There was sadness in his voice. But not the sadness of a loss, but a sadness that echoed deep in his heart, the sadness of being powerless to resist.
?I can promise you two things, one, I will come and listen to what your master has to say and two, when the time comes, his death will be swift, painless.? I said this and had a taste of the sake bottle the waiter had just brought.
?Thank you. I knew you would come through for me? he said this and began eating his hot bowl of ramen.
We sat there for a couple of hours talking about old times, what each of us has been doing since we parted. When we left Kiba offered to show me to the mansion where Andumil and his men waited for him to return with news.
When we reached the gate the two spearmen and the samurai posted there took fighting positions the moment they saw me. Kiba talked to them and explained to them that I was here to talk to Andumil, sort this out peacefully. Andumil sat in his Zen garden, feeding the fishes.
?Ah, so you have agreed to come Raziel, perhaps there is hope for you yet!? Andumil stood tall , strong, proud. This demon mage was old, his years showing in his white hair. Most demons die, but unlike humans it takes us millennia to wither away.
?Yes, my friend Kiba was very convincing? he inspired me, gave me an odd new strength
?I sense you have questions, questions that require complex answers. I will answer those I can? He moved to the cherry trees.
?I wish to know why you betrayed Lord Kain! It is a question whose answer eludes me?
?Ah, a question many ask. Why? It is only a matter of time before you realize it too. Kain is a great leader, but he is a war monger. He will lead his armies to battle after battle either until he conquers everything or until we all meet our doom. I only wish that he would find another way? he signaled a vampire to bring a couple of teas for me, Kiba and for himself.
?But he has lead us to nothing but victory!? I was becoming agitated, nervous, losing control of my emotions.
?Look at these sakura flowers. They are beautiful, but in the end they will wither away, and all that will remain of them will be the very thing they stand for, their scent, and their beauty will never be forgotten. Like these sakura flower we will wither away and die, either by the sword, either of a good death, but our ideals, what we stand for will remain to face this cruel world. The world is changing, the westerners are already taking control of small parts of Japan. They are the real enemy! Why does Kain not see this?? We sat down at a table in his garden.
?These sakura flowers are truly beautiful, you must have put a lot of love in these trees. You are indeed wise Andumil. And you also speak the truth! The westerners must be kept at bay. But I do not think he will listen to me!? I drank the hot green tea, its taste revigorating my ever sense.
?Ah, but here is the beauty of it all! You are the only one he will listen to, he has faith in you, and you have earned his trust! Enough of this subject for now, stay with us tonight, be my guest one last time!?
?What do you mean? One last time?? I did not understand his words
?Do not kid yourself Raziel, you will complete your mission, you will kill me. I know, I have seen it with kimagure. But now let us focus on your wounds? Andumil slowly drank his tea. The more I observed him, I saw nothing but perfection, love, felt the passion of his words.
?My wounds are deep, too deep and too many. I no longer have the power to contain them. I wish I that I were carefree again, I wish I could walk freely again, free of these chains that bind me, free of the power that blinds me, I wish to be a mere human again? I held the hot tea cup in my hand clinging to its heat, like a child to his favorite toy.
?And who has chained you Raziel? Who blinded you with power, with hunger? How were you chained and blinded? These are the question you need to answer to yourself! And these are the answers that will set you free, my son? He finished his tea and put the tea cup down so it formed a perfect triangle with our two cups.
?Or perhaps you already know the answers, but are to afraid of what they mean? his tone was filled with passion, but also with a slight hint of tireness. "You knew them all along Raziel, you were just blinded by his words. He is a great man, no doubt there, a great leader, nothing that I am. But he has forgotten to look at you as his children instead of just as his soldiers"
?Kain? the word had an unnatural through the garden, ?He chained me when he turned me. Took away my freedom. If life is just a chance to grow a soul I fell I have already lost mine? I new this meant I have betrayed my lord, who game me everything I ever wanted, I knew it too well.
?You too are inteligent nonetheless. Perhaps in your heart you are the same priest who devoted his life in the search of God. Perhaps you have at long last found your true path, your road of the sakuras?
?But be careful, even if you will have companions, friends? he looked at Kiba ?the path you walk is a lonely one, the path of the dark side always is. Even if you become good again, if you become an angel this is the price you must pay for choosing this path, lonliness? as this last word came out of his mouth he longened it a bit and showed his fangs.
?I understand. Do you know what will happen to me if I do not kill you? What kind of punishment my Lord would bestow upon me?? I could not help but wander what Kain would do to me if he were to know I had betrayed him
?Kain will exile you from his house, and every other house for that matter, and then, at the beginning of your journey, you will come here, seeking advice. I have seen it. Perhaps when you return we can talk again, we can look upon these flowers one last time, before my time comes? he was tired, perhaps from our discussion or perhaps the years tired him.
?Excuse me Andumil, I am tired and must meditate on what you have just said. I will go sleep under a sakura tree. I don?t know why but my thoughts are clearer under them, my thoughts have a way of evading me when I need them?
And so I went and slept until night came. Everybody in the house was sleeping, so I picked up my sword and entered the spirit realm. There was a lot of energy here, I saw it all around me, the passion, the love, things I had not felt in some time.
When I got to Andumil?s room I exited the spirit realm, took my sword out of its sheath and prepared for an attack. When the time came to let my sword fall, to let it take the head of a great warrior, of a great mind, I hesitated, felt uneasy, unsafe, betrayed by myself.
Andumil awakened and looked at my as a father looks at a son he has not seen for ages.
?What will you do now my son?? he asked me, his voice calm, soothing, like the first time I saw him "Will you go back to him, go back to your former life and forget all of this? Or will you chose to be reborn?"
?The only thing left to do. I will go to Kain and except whatever punishment he will give me. I am ready for this, I have trained all my life to endure pain. But this time it's different, it's also a pain of the soul. Anyway, when I will be banishedI will return here, to learn more?
?I shall await your return Raziel, I am happy that my kimagure was wrong this time. Perhaps when you return I will show it to you as a last gift?
The next morning Andumil walked with me to the gate. When we reached the gate something happened to me. I heard a screech coming form somewhere far. He sounded as though he was beying stabbed. And then the screcheer spoke.
?He betrayed me, my most beloved son betrayed me. I have no choice? As he finished it all became quiet again and as regained balance I realized who the voice belonged to. It belonged to Kain. And then I saw it flashing before my eyes. I saw Kain and me fighting, I saw myself in front of an azure rune portal and then I saw nothingness, and then I fell unconscious.
The next morning I woke up in my room in the Grey Citadel, my lord?s home. Minutes after I awoke a tall, muscly vampire wearing a silvery armour entered my room. "Go down traitor, Kain wishes to speak with you" As he spoked he grimed from time to time, exposing his fangs. He looked as though he would love nothing better than to kill me where I stood.
"Where am I, how did I get here?" my vision was still a bit blurry so I could not make out who the vampire was.
"You are in the Grey Citadel, in your former room. Lord Kain wishes that you come down and receive your punishment" he was getting nervous, angry, I knew that just the fact that he wa talking to me made him angry, made him furious.
When I reached the Great Hall, Kain was sitting in his throne, looking at a couple of mages putting the finishing touches on a rune circle in front of him. When I saw the runes I knew what the circle was. It was a circle meant to draw all life, all energy from you. This is how we did it, we drained our banished of all will to live and we threw them in the woods to die. Alone. Sorrounded by everything and by nothing. Now, my turn had come at last.
"Ah, my lost son has finally awakened" Kain fixed Raziel with a meaningfull stare, searching for a piece of Raziels former self to cling on.
"My Lord" the words echoed through the room, "I have come to exept whaterver punishment you would bestow upon me"
"Lord Kain, we have finished the first phase. For the second se must step inside the circle" one of the two human mages said, taking out from his pocket a bottle that containde a red fluid that glew bight.
"Step inside the circle, my son, you know how this goes" his voice was somehow sad, sad and angry
I walked tall, proud, strong, one last time in front of my father. I stepped in the circle and knealed. And then I defied him, I said "This is the path I choose, my own path"
Then the the mage with the potion wispered some words and threw the content of the vial into the air. He lifted his hand up and the liquid gathered in his palm. He formed a couple of seals, put his hand on the runes and said "Inner Punishment Of Rasoumon!" and the runes absorbe the liquid from his hands. After yhis both mages started singing and dancing the magical runes that surrounded me. Blue and red flames engulfed me. I felt warm , it felt nice, but only for a moment, only until it began to burn, began to draw hindu writtings arround my belly button. And then Kain spoke"
"You are now exiled from this house, from our world, from our way of life, Raziel , the Dammned one" And then there was darkness.
When I awoke I was in the Great Forest Of Eternity, lying by a water fall. I felt drained of life, of all will to live. And so it began.
+Quote Post

Musashi
post Mar 1 2005, 12:50 AM
Post #10

Incepator

Cam atat am scris in timpu meu liber. Cand mai scriu, mai postez. Oricum mersi pt incurajari.
+Quote Post

Musashi
post Mar 1 2005, 12:52 AM
Post #11

Incepator

Exodia, sorry pt nume da mi-au placut si cred k o sa ii pun si un gen de soul reaver. In capitolu II vor mai aprea niste personaje noi, deoarece se intampla in prezent, 2005 si nu in trecut ca primu capitol. Oricum m-am gandit sa fac o alternantza de timp, prezent, amintire (trecut). Cand vreit sa incetez sa-mi spuneti. Thnkz again
+Quote Post

rogueman999
post Mar 1 2005, 10:23 AM
Post #12

Honorific Member

Cand vreit sa incetez sa-mi spuneti. Thnkz again

Iti spunem, dar mai dureaza ceva :) Pana atunci cred ca-ti fac un pic de reclama... am un prieten care n-a mai scris nimic din liceu si e metoda perfecta sa-l fac sa-i para rau :D
+Quote Post

Tenshi
post Mar 1 2005, 10:42 AM
Post #13

Fanart MOD-nya
Group Icon

Group: V.I.P.
Member No.: 168

Bravo. Stapanesti destul de bine engleza. I like it. Actually, I like it a lot. :D
+Quote Post

EXODIA
post Mar 1 2005, 10:53 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 506

Musashi , nici o problema man , nu ai de ce sa iti ceri scuze , dar crezui ca vrei sa povesteti jocul si sa iti iei drepturi de autor :D. Keep on with the good stuff , si abia astept continuarea :D
+Quote Post

Demona
post Mar 1 2005, 08:01 PM
Post #15

your Worst Nightmare

Member No.: 306

Aaaah, look who decided to join the "club". Eu am avut privilegiul sa citesc ficitionu` before everyone. :) Nice goin` Musashi. Keep it comin`... /!
+Quote Post

Musashi
post Mar 1 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #16

Incepator

Thnkz Demi (unii u nume prea lungi pentru degetele mele asa k o sa va gasesc eu prescurtari), o sa-ti dau si varianta mai "Atractive d l celalalt"
+Quote Post

Demona
post Mar 2 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #17

your Worst Nightmare

Member No.: 306

Deja s-a ajuns la alintari... "Demi"... :D *rofl*
+Quote Post

Musashi
post Mar 2 2005, 09:19 PM
Post #18

Incepator

Mie lene sa scriu Demona, sper k nu te superi
+Quote Post

Musashi
post Mar 6 2005, 11:23 PM
Post #19

Incepator

Chapter II: Renaissence
Raziel, The Prezent

I watched the vampire's every move. Fighting on the roof of an abandoned house was more difficult than I had expected, though the vampire seemed to fight very easyly. I threw a shuriken at him and he dogded it. I was running out of shurikens and kunais and the blue suit I wore was starting to ich. I wanted to go home and I finaly admited to myself that I would have to use those weapons of modern man, pistols. I had two pistols, hand crafted, specialy modified, carring two loaders in one, four types of bullets, patrin runed bullets, kekai bullets, normal bullets and silver bullets. As the vampire leaped at me from the other end of the roof instinctly I pulled out my guns and shot four bullets in his chest and two in his head. He burned instanly and became ash. This was one of the benefits of hunting vampires, they left no trace, unlike werewolves, fallens, demons, and mages, who were bloody, left lots of traces, and the police kept hunting us, the hunters. Slowly, pacientfully I got down from the roof and got on my Kawaski Shinobi and drove home.
Home, a mansion at the outskirts of New York. As I past the huge iron gates with an angel on them I could see the my one of my friend was training in the danger room, one was in the study and one was in the kitchen. I parked my motorcycle next to our modified vand and our 4 cars in the garage. When I entered the house I went straight for the danger room to see who was training. When I got there I saw a man dressed in training gear putting a rapier back in ith sheat. Then when he unzipped the gear I saw two black wings coming out of the back of the man.
"Ah, Exodia, I didn't know you were training, I would have sparred with you" I said looking at the angel of death, "By the way I'm curios, why do you practice with that rapier? You sword is a katana, and quite a big one, at 1, 50 meters, I don't see how rapier practice helps you"
"They say practice makes perfect Raziel, you don't know when this training will come useful. And I enjoy it, it relaxes me" he seemed tired, sweat dripping on his forehead.
"Let's go see what Kiba's doing, I want to talk to all of you about something"
"Your hunt tonight, did it go well?" I sensed a bit of malice in his voice
" Of course. He was no lord, just a wannabe fighter, though I have to give him credit for knowing where to pick a fight"
"Ah, the hunt, I miss it you know, it's not easy laying low for 10 years. By the way, the pact ends this week, I will be free again" he flaped his wings agale, uninterested cleaning them of the feathers that were being renewed.
"I'll go talk to Kiba, do you know where he is, Exodia?" I said
"I think hi's in the common room, with Kimimaro. Kimimaro has finally finished the eight dance, he says it is stronger then Sawarabi no Mae (Dance of the Seedling Ferns)" his voice ws tired, he wiped some sweat of his forehead
"Really? I didn't think there could be made a stronger dance" After I finished my conversation with Exodia I went to the common room to look for Kiba.
When I reached the common room, I saw Kiba laying on the sofa reading "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown. He was petting his dog, a big huky with one blue and one green eye, while he was reading. Kimimaro was playing "Prince Of Persia - The Warrior Within" on the PS2. He had just begun the game and had taken a considerable low time to reach the second level. As he saw me he said
"Remember prince Zeri of Persia? He was just like this prince, haunted by the Dahhaka, by the Sands Of Time. I wonder what the persons who made this game would say if they knew that all of the things the imagined actually existed. I miss Zeri. We used to have such a laugh while we were having tea in his gardens" he was nostalgic, sad
"How could I forget Zeri? He gave me his arnour, the armour of time and he also gave me a hour glass he took from the Island of Time" I did remember him, him and the hour glass, the hour glass that saved my life countless times.
"I didn't like his cats, they always wanted to tear me apart!" Kiba entered the conversation. "Plus his tea tasted awfull!"
"This is why we love you Kiba, you're so funny!" Kimimaro said, now joyfull "Say, Raziel, do you remember how you met Exodia?"
"Hmph, how can I forget? he was the leader of a whole squadron of death wings! It was also the day I met Kimimaro and you"I startd to remeber, flashbacks in front of my eyes.
"It was a sunny day..."
+Quote Post

Musashi
post Mar 6 2005, 11:28 PM
Post #20

Incepator

Si acum un alt teaser, numele chapterului urmator......................"Commandos
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:49 AM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |