Chat

Coyotee: [23:59] cel mai probabil boti
spyderverr: [02:43] cauta lumea ceva prin post-urile vechi sau doar sta lumea online pe prima pagina? )
spyderverr: [02:42] Total online: 288
spyderverr: [02:42] cica:
dmf: [05:30] blast from the past
MC Hammer:
desu
Silver.C: [21:49] desu
Urfe: [11:59] Ziua buna
MC Hammer:
desu
Ranma-kun: [17:44] Desu
Arhiva

Reclama

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

bakemonotoyz.ro

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Favorite Moments -Vegeta-

Majin
post Apr 20 2004, 08:45 AM
Post #1

<< 魔神 Senpai >>

Group: Members+
Member No.: 28

you all know my god is vegeta ,soo read this...

Saiyan Saga:
The Elite Speech: I really like this part in the japanese version and I don't know why FUNimation had to change it to something where Vegeta asked Goku to join him. Vegeta's speech about him being elite and Goku having no chance was SO GOOD. It proves that Vegeta has alot of pride and is not ready to be talked down upon.

Freeza Saga:.
Zarbon's Death: this scene was so brutal in the manga and it looks even better in the manga. The anime version (Japanese and American) of it is so SLOW and so half-assed compared to the manga version. Vegeta just socking through Zarbon's stomach looks so cool and even better is how he fires the final blast with his hand still in Zarbon's belly. The manga version of it is SOOOOO sweet, you gotta see it!

Jeice's Death: if chopping Jeice's side wasn't enough, Vegeta also makes an extremely COOL smirk as he blasts Jeice. This was an extremely stylish and badass looking death scene.

Locking hands with Freeza: even when someone as powerful as Freeza rushing at him, Vegeta was able to catch both of Freeza's hands to hold him at bay. This scene looked so cool because it showed that Vegeta had the power to hold off a very powerful villian.

The Back Blast: although it was somewhat low hitting someone from behind, Vegeta pulled off a display of cleverness and ruthlessness. You never know what tricks Vegeta has up his sleeve!

Androids and Cell Saga:

His first SSJ Transformation: one of my all time favorite scenes. I love the way how Vegeta asks the androids if they can feel fear and suprises them by becoming a Super Saiya-jin. This scene just kicked ass!

The Big Bang Attack: probably my all time favorite scene in all of DBZ, Vegeta displays his awesome power as an SSJ. Everything about this scene was so perfect! The dialouge was excellent, Ryo Horikawa's line delivery was great and the animation just kicked ass! This is a priceless Vegeta moment and you gotta see it in japanese! ^__^

Fight against Cell form 2: not much explanation here, Vegeta just beats the crap out of him in a very stylish way.

Majin Buu Saga:
Majin Vegeta: definitely one of my all time favorite parts in all of DBZ. Majin Vegeta is just pure evil and RUTHLESS. From killing 2 crowds of people and smacking Goku around, it just doesn't get any better than that. Not to mention his sad and emotional goodbye to his family. The Majin Vegeta part just had everything a Vegeta fan could hope for.

DBZ Movie 6:
Do or Die: Even when Kooler talks smack to Vegeta's face, Vegeta ain't gonna take that lying down.

Big Bang Attack: "Kusotare!!! Big Bang Attack!!!" This part just sounds too cool! ^__^

DBZ Movie 7:
Vegeta's Entrance: Now this is just too cool. Vegeta breaks through a whole ice mountain declaring he's the one going to destroy Goku. This scene just looks TOO cool.

The clash between #15 and Vegeta: I really like the way this looked and when the clash part was over, I wasn't certain who was gonna win. But to my suprise, Vegeta emerged victorius.

DBZ Movie 8:
Vegeta declares his reign: Even though he had no chance against Brolly, the legendary Super Saiya-jin, Vegeta declared that he was the ruler of all Saiya-jins. Even when up against impossible odds, Vegeta still tried to declare his authority in power.

DBZ Movie 9:
Vegeta's Entrance: This one was like his Movie 7 entrance, but a bit different. Trunks is being held captive by Pujin and Bido's energy strings and then suddenly Trunks is freed as his someone throws his sword towards him (Awesome looking scene by the way) then the roof of one building blows up (Another cool explosion) and guess who begins to rise from that? Vegeta! The MAN makes another awesome entrance!

DBZ MOvie 12:
Vegeta refuses to fuse: This one is pretty hilarious. Vegeta tells Goku that he'd rather die than fuse with him, but Goku already reminds him that they're already dead. ^__^

Fat Gogeta: No explanation needed here, this scene was just too damn hilarious.

Gogeta: "I am neither Goku or Vegeta, but I am the instrument of your defeat!"

DBZ Movie 13:
The whole time Vegeta is there: Bah, why couldn't Vegeta be in this movie longer? He's just there for 5 minutes and gets his ass kicked by Hildegarn. Vegeta did make a pretty cool flying rush at him though.

What's your opinion?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

momotaro
post Apr 20 2004, 06:48 PM
Post #2

butterfly chaser

Group: Members+
Member No.: 79

Momentele mele favorite Vegeta:

1) Freeza ajunge pe pamant impreuna cu taica-su. Apare Trunks, se transforma in SSJ si ii face flenduri pe amandoi. Trunks vorbeste cu echipa Z si le spune ca e saiya-jin, la care Vegeta il face "liar" (mincinos). In grupul Z apare dilema: e sau nu saiya-jin? Avand in vedere ca singurii saiya-jini in viata sunt Goku si Vegeta. Nu mai stiu cine (Krillin parca) zice: "pai nu ai vazut ce le-a facut lui Freeza si lui King Cold?" ... la care Vegeta replica "I called him a liar, not a weakling" (l-am numit mincinos, nu neputincios) muhahahaaaaaaa delicious :lol:

2) Filmul "Nu mai stiu care si cum se chema", in care personajul principal e Gohan, care se transforma in SSJ2. Era un villain acolo pe care damn am uitat cum il chema, care ii bate pe toti (gohan, trunks, krillin, yamcha, tenshin-han) si cand nimeni nu mai avea nici o speranta, apare Vegeta, cu un powerup care e bestial (mainile incrucisate pe piept, o privire de killer si cu aura aurie (hm... cum suna chestia asta) "arzand" la maxim in jurul lui). Super.

3) O chestie care nu o inteleg: in filmul 8, cand afla ca Brolly e super-saiya-jinul legendar, Vegeta renunta sa mai lupte, chiar e o scena penibila in care Piccolo il ia de par si il arunca "mai incolo", ca macar sa nu ii mai incurce ... oricum, la el era o obsesie treaba asta cu super-saiya-jinul legendar, asa ca sa zicem ca de asta a avut acea cadere temporara a spiritului si mandriei lui (de conducator al tuturor saiya-jinilor)

4) Iarasi un moment foarte bun e in episodul "Final Attonement", cand decide sa se autodistruga, pentru a-l putea omori pe Buu. Aura e facuta foarte expresiv, dialogul foarte bun (cand il ia la misto pe Buu si rade de el), muzica si flashback-urile iar bune.

Cred ca mai sunt ... 8)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Anime in Romania
Muza-chan.net
Anime-Club Circle
Diclonius Subs

Termeni si conditii de utilizare
Hosting provided by Forbin

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:59 PM
| Home | Help | Search | Members | Calendar |